Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Hand Drawn Character Sheet for Engines & Empires

Mapping for NaCaCreMo continues apace; I'll write my next post when I have the region and area maps all done.  For now, a little something else I whipped up:



I can't remember where I found it now, but there's a D&D 5th ed. character sheet floating around the internet which was done in the style of one of Dyson Logos's dungeon maps.  (I don't know if it was actually Dyson's work or not.)  I never used it, but I never forgot about it either.  Then, today, I decided to slap together something similar for E&E.  (I purposefully omitted the Dyson cross-hatching background, though.  I don't have the patience for Dyson cross-hatching.)

But, hey, how I have a nifty-looking sheet that matches up with all my house rules and everything!

(…It looks nicer in print than it does on the screen.)



EDIT: I decided I'd go ahead and roll up a character to celebrate and test-drive the sheet.  And of course the first character I make with it ought to be a tech!



EDIT THE SECOND: I think I'm starting to get the hang of GIMP. Textures FTW!



No comments:

Post a Comment