Sunday, April 23, 2017

Stocking dungeons with Python (and I don't mean the 5 HD snake)

So this is fun... for my final project in my coding class, I've decided to write a suite of useful gamer tools in Python. I just finished the character generator last night, and now I'm working on a random dungeon-room content-generator. When all is said and done, I'll also hopefully have a working random wilderness (hex) map generator.

Lucky thing I just made up a page full of wilderness hexes to use for illustrating the E&E Core Rules, eh?  I'll bet that I could color 'em and have something pretty nifty here...

UPDATE: Well, it's after midnight (again...), but I managed to finish the whole project today. I now have a working character generator, dungeon-floor auto-stocker, and a random wilderness hex map generator.

And I can't stop playing with these little toys. So freaking cool... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment