Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Muchly of things to be happening now

A bunch of stuff all at once.
• My proof copies for E&E and Gaia finally shipped, supposedly to arrive next Monday (the 1st). Cool beans.
• Finally finished watching through MST3K season 11.  It was awesome, I can't recommend it enough, and I hope that they keep on making more of it forever and ever.
• That software I talked about having written for a final class project last post? I'm now using it to help fill in the setting for the next E&E campaign that I'm going to run, the Lenovia river-valley and the Bâlamont Bayou. Basically, think The Princess and the Frog (the Disney one) meets Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. D&D fantasy plus 19th century southern Americana. It'll be a real hootenanny.
• And, oh, hey, yeah, I'm finally graduating in two weeks. Ahem… w00t.

No comments:

Post a Comment