Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Some Fae on the Way

A couple of days ago, I finally finished my first once-over of the new E&E rule-book's "written-so-far" material.  It's going to need more proofing and editing yet, but in the meanwhile, I've caught back up to where I was before school got super busy last semester, and I've started writing again.

The list of fae creatures populating the next sub-chapter has been finalized.  This is going to be fun, but also time-consuming: fae are complicated, with lots of little details and a quirky variety of abilities, strengths, and weaknesses.


Honestly, I'm looking forward to just being done with this part and moving onto humanoids.  Humanoids have cultures, societies, cool shit to write about.  Humanoids are interesting.

Fae are fascinating, but too otherworldly I think to be truly interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment