Friday, September 30, 2011

What was it that Einstein said about time again?

Time.

There's just never enough of it, is there? I certainly never seem to have enough time to write, for this sake of this blog or otherwise. Life, work, and everything are always getting in the way. "Oy gevalt", I think, is the appropriate cliche for this manner of commiseration situation.

Oh, and there are also a couple of websites I can blame, like www.reddit.com and www.tvtropes.org, both being these swirling vortices into which all my free time has been periodically known to disappear.

(We won't even bring up the delightful ninth installment in the Mortal Kombat franchise. Ahem.)

Anyway... are we aware that the truly awesome and truly classic science show with Carl Sagan, Cosmos, is up on Hulu? And that a new version of the show is coming, which will involve both Seth MacFarlane and the incomparable Neil deGrasse Tyson? Good; glad we cleared that up.

And now back to your regularly scheduled... wait a minute, what the crap am I saying?

A schedule? On this intermittent and so-called "blog"? Oh, it is to laugh. *LOL*

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Apologies for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact email for you.

    I've recently put out an ebook of my writing, called 'The New Death and others'. It's mostly short stories, with some obvious gamer-interest material. For example I have a story inspired by OD&D elves, as well as poems which retell Robert E Howard's King Kull story 'The Mirrors of Tuzun Thune' and HP Lovecraft's 'Under the Pyramids'.

    I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a review on your blog.

    If so, please let me know your email, and what file format is easiest for you, and I'll send you a free copy. You can email me (news@apolitical.info) or reply to this thread.

    You can download a sample from Smashwords:

    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/92126

    I'll also link to your review from my blog.

    Yours,
    James.

    ReplyDelete