Friday, March 11, 2011

Hot *Alien* Chicks Welcome You to the OSR


Ah, the OSR blog-roll hive-mind. I'm happy to help with this fiendish plan to test out some posting software and maybe get some search engine hits to lead the unsuspecting surfer deeper and deeper into the bowels of El Diablo! (Whoa, wait, I was just channeling the Dead Alewives sketch there, sorry. That's usually something I try to avoid, since we can only take so many "I cast magic missile at the darkness" jokes before it gets really old at the game-table.) Ahem, as I was saying, maybe this will lead some unsuspecting web-surfers to discover a big network of blogs dedicated to TSR-era role-playing. Yeah, that's the ticket. (Okay, wait, was I just channeling Jon Lovitz that time? Whatever.)

The point is, alien babes from Farscape are much hotter than random elf chicks. That's a scientific fact. (If I'd wanted to be more efficient with this post title, I could've called them hot babeliens, but I'm pretty sure that only Limozeen and Strong Bad are allowed to do that.)

As it happens, this is a good time to drag my dusty old blog out of the closet and start posting again. I've actually meaning to do a series of posts on sci-fi gaming (since it's just so badly underrepresented compared to fantasy, and since the next campaign I mean to run is going to be a space opera). So, thanks, OSR hive-mind, for prompting me to get off my bum and write something. This was just the kick in the pants I needed.

Welcome to the OSR.

No comments:

Post a Comment